This is a Premonstratensian monastery founded in 1140. The present Baroque appearance of the monastery dates back to the end of the 17th century. The monastery was closed in 1950 and underwent extensive reconstruction between 1992 and 1993.
We focus on bringing individual conventions together and strengthening the consciousness of belonging and solidarity among them at joint educational conferences.
Holding services and religious meetings in the church. In the church, on the right side of the central altar, there is a world-famous wax statue of the Infant Jesus of Prague, which originated in Spain and was donated to the church in 1628.
Men's religious order holds services and retreats. We organize camps for children. We operate a mixed temple choir. We are involved in the Congo project.
Arranging church services and religious programs in a church. The church was founded in 1347 by Charles IV for the Carmelite Order. At the beginning of the 17th century, the monastery and church were given to the barefoot Franciscans, who adapted the existing building to its present form and added Baroque furnishings to the interior.